12.25.2016

Christmas Day, 2016

Hello to those who might still be with us!
 
The beautiful Stella and I are back because I am weary of Fasbuk(as Dennis the Visla calls it) and the Porties Mom Sue said she misses us, and I miss her.  And all the rest of you.

If some of you woke up to Santas visit, I woke up to a totally different thing.  A siren going whoo-whoo- very close by.  All I had to do was look into my living room and it was right there.  If you remember, I am very deaf and I had my doorbell hooked up to a strobelight and sound so when I was in the livingroom, I could be aware of someone at my door (its set up on my wall.)  But it has NEVER worked right, if the wind is blowing hard, its just like someone leaning on the doorbell.  So one day I tried to stop it and couldn't so  I hammered it and that seemed to stop it.  But somehow it has been resurrected and its going again.  SO WHERE IS THE HAMMER  GIVE ME ONE MORE TRY WITH THIS MONSTER!

You would think that Stella would tell me when some one is at the door and in a way she does, if she knows the person who is there, she wags her tail and gets a happy look on her face.  If she doesn't know them, she gives out with a little "woof" and goes back to sleep.  So much for my service dog (she isn't of course but maybe its not too late to get her trained),

Its early enough in the day to wish you all a very Happy Holiday (you know who doesn't like that, don't you) and please let me know how you are!  I plan to post twice a week and maybe thrice, we will have to see.  Next time I want to share some good books with you,  Going to try getting my camera going again!  Such excitement!

Merry Christmas,

Jo and Stella

12 comments:

  1. Yes, We've missed you. But I've been away from Blogville too due to problems with the Internet connection at our new house.

    Wishing you a very Happy Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Stella Up Over and Jo. Merry Christmas to you. We've been very bad at posting too and I, Stella, keep telling mum to stop being lazy, sigh. I don't know if you knew but our darling Rory passed to the Rainbow Bridge on 10 October 2016. We have been learning to live without our beautiful boy. It's been horrible. We are hoping 2017 will be a more peaceful year. Take care and love to you. No worries, and love, Stella x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jo and Stella. Gosh this is the best Christmas present that Gail and I could possibly have, to see one of our oldest and dearest blogging friends back in circulation on Blogger. Please do stick around.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Jo and Stella. Gosh this is the best Christmas present that Gail and I could possibly have, to see one of our oldest and dearest blogging friends back in circulation on Blogger. Please do stick around.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holiday, Jo and Stella! I am so thrilled that you're BACK!!!!!! Woo hoo!

    I hope that the door bell starts working right. We are having very high winds here, and trees are down all over the place... but our power is still on (I probably just jinxed us).

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good, I've read some pretty good books lately along with a few stinkers. Many f them were free e-books so I'll look up the titles for you.

    It's good to have you back in Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! We are going to hold you to that promise of some posts:) So who or what was making the siren blast - was it Santa???

    WE hope you had a nice Christmas and hope to see more of you and Stella SOON.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you Jo and Stella! What a wonderful gift to see you, your siren story makes me laughing!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Pia, Lotta und Lemon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you Jo and Stella! What a wonderful gift to see you, your siren story makes me laughing!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Pia, Lotta und Lemon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas! This is a good story. I would bark-bark-bark for you, and if you could not hear that I would charge at the door and make a big fuss. I would suggest that I could teach Stella, but Ojo has lived with me for over three years and she still just wags her tail. Sigh.

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello jo and stella its dennis the vizsla dog hay it is gud to see yoo! and oh yes faysebuk it is trying to tayk over the wurld i tel yoo!!! hay the wun wuf and dun approatch to alert barking sownds gud to me theez days i offen do not eeven wayk up for the doorbel tho wich dada sez is maybe not sutch a bad thing!!! i am sorry to heer abowt zkhat going to the bridj i bet she lukd up trouble on the other side and the too of them ar skeeming together to play pranks on the angel dogs rite now as we speek!!! happy impending noo yeer!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration with the family. Hopefully, Santa Paws brought you everything that you wanted. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete